#1 Elohim

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 Bài viết:
  • 1345 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Gửi vào 23/03/2021 - 17:45

các bạn đã tìm hiểu nhiều loại bói toán như thần số học, tử vi đẩu số, bát tự, chiêm tinh tây phương, vệ đà nhưng vẫn cảm thấy thiếu thiếu chưa đúng lắm

không cần tìm xa, hãy tìm tới sanmeigaku

vì thông tin về cách bói toán này chỉ giới hạn ở nhật bản nên nó khá là hiếm, và không phải vì nó hiếm mà mình nói nó chính xác đâu, nó chính xác thật

ưu điểm: không cần giờ sinh, đơn giản

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Đăng ký hội viên để đọc nội dung đã ẩn

trang này miêu tả khá đúng những sao chi tiết trong lá số, nhưng nếu bạn chỉ cần biết vài cái CHÍNH của bản thân thì chỉ cần xem

Thiên trung sát

xem cá tính của thiên trung sát của bạn là đã đúng được 50% cái cốt lõi của bản thân mà tử vi và bát tự hay vệ đà khó đạt tới được vì nhiều thông tin, loãng

Thanked by 3 Members:

#2 lethanhnhi

Thiếu Dương

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12928 Bài viết:
  • 25379 thanks

Gửi vào 23/03/2021 - 18:00

Em Việt dịch hộ cái Thiên trung sát được ko?
Anh đọc ko hiểu

#3 Elohim

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 Bài viết:
  • 1345 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Gửi vào 23/03/2021 - 19:08

thiên trung sát nó là không vong đấy (không là thiên sát là vong)
giống như ngày canh tuất thì không vong (tt sát) ở dần mão
năm xui là dần mão

anh dùng gg dịch đó em cũng đâu biết tiếng nhật cũng dùng gg dịch

#4 lethanhnhi

Thiếu Dương

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12928 Bài viết:
  • 25379 thanks

Gửi vào 23/03/2021 - 19:12

Timothy, on 23/03/2021 - 19:08, said:

thiên trung sát nó là không vong đấy (không là thiên sát là vong)
giống như ngày canh tuất thì không vong (tt sát) ở dần mão
năm xui là dần mão

anh dùng gg dịch đó em cũng đâu biết tiếng nhật cũng dùng gg dịch
cảm ơn em
Có mấy chữ đó là đủ manh mối rồi
Thảo nào manh phái nói trúng năm không vong định sinh tử
Ở Nhật dó khi hay động đất, không vong dễ ăn động đất chăng:))

#5 Elohim

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 Bài viết:
  • 1345 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Gửi vào 24/03/2021 - 07:45

lethanhnhi, on 23/03/2021 - 19:12, said:

cảm ơn em
Có mấy chữ đó là đủ manh mối rồi
Thảo nào manh phái nói trúng năm không vong định sinh tử
Ở Nhật dó khi hay động đất, không vong dễ ăn động đất chăng:))

thiên trung sát hay không vong không phải chỉ dùng để xem năm đâu
mà ví dụ như nếu tts là dần mão là ở phương đông, kém duyên với mẹ hay anh em (đông) và có duyên với người ngoài bạn bè hay công việc (đối với đông là tây)

nó còn nhiều cái lắm

#6 Elohim

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 Bài viết:
  • 1345 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Gửi vào 25/03/2021 - 08:05

dịch từ nhật sang việt đọc không hiểu nên chọn tiếng anh

phần trên là (ở giữa)
phần dưới là (bên phải)

ráng chịu khó mày mò coi, đúng lắm không sai 1 ly

ở giữa

How to interact with the piercing star

In math science, we focus on what is the central star of yang occupancy.

This is because the meaning of the central star represents about 50-60% of the person's personality.

For example, a person whose central star in the yang occupancy is Kansakusei has the same trigram as the sun-dried (Tsuki-no-Kura-dori), which means that there are two of them.

It's okay.

It does not mean that you have a dual personality.

It feels like I have two myself, so I have a strong personality, I can't bend myself, I'm stubborn and at my own pace.

I'm sorry, I'm not bad at it.

It is written in the textbook of math science, and many of the piercing stars around me are stubborn and self-paced.

Again, it's not bad.

I really hate being told by people around me because I have a strong will.

The piercing star

"I started dieting because I was a little fat."

When I said, the people around me

"That's right, do your best."

You can say

"How many times?"

And

"Oh, impossible"

Don't say that.

Penetration stars hate you for saying that.

You'll slam the door of your heart that was open to you, lock it with a sturdy lock, and you'll be stuck inside.

"What do you do when you go on a diet?"

You can ask for a moment, but be sure to dig deeper.

"What, say, eh? Do you think you can lose weight?"

If you say something like that, there will be a decisive crack between the two and you will never see them again.

Negation is NG
Penetration stars hate being denied values ​​and sensibilities above all.

Adolescent piercing stars, which remain mentally young, are especially vulnerable and must not be denied.

While respecting the opinions of the piercing stars

"I said on TV that there is such a way."

Let's say cutely.

For those who understand you, the piercing star is a person who treats you with a very warm heart and does not betray you.

I really cherish the person who once decided to protect.

The piercing star, which has become a heart-to-heart relationship, is a person who will be your encouraging ally.

In order not to break the relationship between the two, it is best to take a step back and pass it off when there is a disagreement.

===
How to interact with Ishimonboshi

Sekimonsei is the shade of wood in the spirit of the five elements.

Therefore, it has the same defensive instinct as the person of the piercing star who is the sun of wood.

It is common to have stubbornness to protect yourself, but since Ishimon is a shadow, it shows stubbornness in a different way from the people of the piercing star.

Since it is shaded by trees, it has the properties of flowers that spread horizontally.

Even if it is stepped on, it will revive again without being disappointed, and it will be stubborn as the strength to sprout and bloom.

The person with the piercing star is stubborn enough to not bend his claim, but the person with Ishimon is the stubbornness to revive even if it breaks.

Because of that stubbornness, he looks sociable, social, and always smiling, and he seems to listen to anything, but he is not the one who listens to what he says easily.

If you've heard of it, it's likely that it happened to be the same as where Ishimonboshi wanted to do.

Have you ever seen ivy spreading lush foliage and covering the walls of a building?

Yin tree nature does not assert itself as a single tree, but proliferates and asserts itself.

In other words, you can increase your allies and make yourself look bigger.

Ivy naturally finds a place where it can grow.

In other words, it is an environment that accepts one's thoughts and sensibilities, a workplace, a circle, and relationships.

In order to grow in an environment that I have decided to take root in, I strive to become familiar with that environment and to be liked by those who are in that environment (especially those who are in a higher position).

Until you accept yourself, even if you bend yourself, there are places where you can adapt to the other person, and in order to increase your presence in the organization to which you belong, you should suppress your self-assertion and adjust to your surroundings.

Someone who can patiently continue such efforts.

After continuing efforts and patience to increase the perspective of one's alter ego, Ishimonboshi's self-assertion begins.

Cover your house or wall, change it to your own color, and then start what you really wanted to do.

Keyword is companion
The number one priority in the heart of Ishimonboshi is the organization and friends to which he belongs.

Some people make the number one priority family, but most of the time they prioritize work and friendships.

The reason why we prioritize invitations from friends over family over lovers is that there is a sense of danger of losing our proliferated self.

For Ishimonboshi, lovers and family members are the same as themselves, so they sacrifice themselves in the same way as they sacrifice themselves for their companions.

If you are enthusiastic about family services, you may not have the feeling that you have obtained it yet.

He is not aware that he is neglecting his lover and family.

I think it's important and I'm protecting it.

"Don't play with friends, let's go play alone once in a while."

Even if you say

"Huh? Do you hate playing with your friends?"

I will reply that my method was denied and I was hurt.

You may feel lonely as if there is a deep groove between them, but it's not without love.

It's just that the keyword is a companion.

If you can have a stance of comrades, friends, and friends, you can build a good relationship.

===
How to interact with Hokakusei
2017-11-082020-09-07Love / compatibility / relationship,blog

How to interact with Hokakusei

Hokakusei is a flaming sun and has a transmission instinct.

It's talkative.

Due to the nature of the sun, there are places where you can grasp the situation at a glance by looking at the whole from a high place.

Because they are foresighted, they read beyond what they can imagine and tell everyone about it, so some people may be mistaken for not knowing what they are saying.

As time goes by, what the person with Hokakusei said when the times are catching up becomes a reality and surprises the people around him, but he sometimes forgets what he said.

I don't remember everything because I have a lot of ideas and remarks.

Hokakusei is the person who finds the problem of things first, the person who speaks out to it, the person who beats everyone, and the person who sends out the energy that destroys the current situation.

While seeing everything with the innocence of the child, accepting what you feel as it is and transmitting it as it is, there is no impure motive in the words, and since it adds persuasive power, you have a companion who can be said to be a follower before you know it It will be.

Socially, there is always stimulus, and if you are not in a situation where you can fully exercise your flexible thinking, you will be choked.

I'm not good at routine work that seems to be framed.

I can think rationally and I am rational, but I have a strong optimistic thinking.

"It's tough right now, but it's going to work."

If you continue to put up with what you are not good at, your emotions will explode someday.

Someone who needs to find a place where he can release himself before his emotions get sick.

The keyword is a sense of distance
The keyword of Hokakusei is a sense of distance.

I'm not good at sticky relationships.

It's a little painful to be with someone when it doesn't make sense.

I haven't had any, and I want to talk about something, but what? I feel that it is rare to be in such a situation.

To spend time with people

"cushion"

Is required.

It's something in between.

Depending on the person it is a movie, a delicious dish, a new experience.

Having a movie between them makes it fun to talk about the movie.

Eat delicious food and you'll always be able to talk about ingredients, recipes, tableware, table settings and more.

I also love studying delicious food, making it myself and feeding it to someone.

I enjoy explaining cooking all the time while the other person is eating.

Because it's such a Hokaku star, I can't stand being suddenly visited even though it's useless, being wasted my time, or being associated with something meaningless.

If he is Hokakusei, it is safer to stop taking him to wind shopping.

It's okay if you like you so much and feel happy just by looking at you, but after a long relationship and a calm relationship, he spends his time. He gets angry when he keeps robbing things that don't seem fun.

But it's okay.

His curiosity is revived when he gives a new stimulus to him who has no eyes on interesting things.

Keep a reasonable distance, not too close and not too far away. That is the key to making the relationship last longer.

===
How to interact with the tuned star

Chojosei is a fire-like shade.

Represents burning wood, candles, and electric lamps.

In other words, he is a person who needs materials to express himself brightly.

Without wood there would be no burning wood, without wax the candle would not light, and without electricity the lamp would not light.

People with a dark spirit have the property of continuing to seek a world that fits their feelings, and want to be close to themselves and keep something that does not deny them, just as magnets attract iron sand. think.

It's such an instinctive request that he may not have been aware of it.

People with humans always want to meet their utopia, which should be somewhere.

Above all, I want an environment where there are people who understand me and understand what I want to say, and I have a job where I can exert my strength.

It's hard to find someone who understands you as a source of your energy, and that kind of anger accumulates, and the tuned star reacts sensitively to those who deny you.

Not only is it sensitive to sensitivities, but it also makes me feel a grudge against the future.

It depends on the environment and experience that such delicate feelings subside, but is it after middle age?

Perfect aesthetics
Having a delicate feeling means that you are more sensitive than others.

It is a sensitivity that sticks to beauty and ugliness, seeks perfection, and can feel even the slightest difference.

He has the aesthetic sense to keep himself beautiful, and has the dexterity and creativity to create what he thinks is beautiful.

There are places that close the heart to those who do not recognize or understand their sensibilities.

In order not to leave your own sensibility, if you do not work to create it as a work, or if you do not act, your emotions will be trapped inside, and you may lose your relationships with yourself.

The instinct of fire is to convey, so if you don't have a place to spit out your thoughts, you can't do it.

It is important for Human beings that there is a place to spit out their feelings and that there are people who will accept them.

If you have a tuned star in him, don't deny him.

Even if people all over the world blame him, only you should believe him with all your might.

If he can continue to show him a deep understanding of what he has done, he must have done it, and he will be an eternal woman who is irreplaceable to him.

Listen to his thoughts until he feels like it.

That is the secret to a long-lasting relationship with him.

===
How to get along with the Rokuseisei

Rokuzonsei is a soil texture.

It is a lot of soil. It means that the root of a big tree breaks a big rock.

Therefore, a person with a reigning star wants to sprinkle water on it when he sees a fire, and when he sees a big thick tree, he wants to cut it down with a chainsaw.

It has such a property.

In other words, in real life, when you see a woman you like, you want to talk to her.

When I see someone in need, I want to help them. A person who wants to move a lot of money and work in a way that is socially recognized.

As an instinct, it is an attractive instinct.

Whether it's people, money, or evaluation, it's an instinct that makes you want to attract yourself.

It works as an instinct, so I will do my best to attract it.

Show your affection by deepening your understanding of the other person or object.

A service spirit that can provide kindness to anyone, and a person who works his head with pain as to what he can do for those in need.

Is that cheating?
She has a strong spirit of service, likes to take care of everything, is amiable, and is a cute girl who is obediently pleased when complimented.

However, since the attraction instinct is a literal instinct, the purpose is

"Attract"

I will concentrate on that.

In other words, the purpose is to turn the other person toward you and draw them to your hand.

What the instinct wants is just

"Attract"

With the work

"to obtain"

Not.

In particular, money does not remain in the hands of the Rokuseisei, which means "rotating goods."

Because you have the fortune to come in as much as you spit out, you will unknowingly want to let go of what you get.

Therefore, we do not feed the fish we catch.

Show a cold side to the family.

As soon as you have a home and settle down, the hunter's temperament of searching for the next prey will never go away.

If you give him such a surviving star, let's not lose the element of prey that can be chased forever.

What it means to be a prey is to grow in yourself what he doesn't know and keep that energy.

It's a good idea to lively enjoy the world that you can enjoy in your lessons and work.

Being able to enjoy life without depending on him is the key to a long-lasting relationship with him.

===
How to interact with Shirokusei

Shirokusei represents the earth in the shade of soil texture.

It has the same attractive instinct as the soil texture, Rokusei, but because Shiroku is a shadow.

"Attract"

but also,

"Attract and take in yourself"

It represents the work.

You can continue your efforts to understand and capture the other person over a long period of time.

Take things carefully to get what you want, get it steadily, without conflict.

You will be obsessed with not wanting to take out what you have been able to capture in yourself.

If what you take in is money, you will be careful about the inflow and outflow of a small amount of money, and if you are affectionate, you will feel strongly that you do not want to break up no matter what.

If what you capture is knowledge or technology, knowledge can become your blood and flesh and be useful for you and society.

It's solid
A person who acts systematically, tackles the real problems in front of him, and lives to the best of his ability.

It doesn't really stand out in the philtrum.

I don't seem to like to stand out.

There is something I would like to convey to you who understood the goodness of a person with such a star and made him.

Shirokusei is not good at people who do not keep their promises, who are late for time, or who do not act as planned.

I'm patient, so I may not show much, but I get frustrated when I feel sloppy.

So a little

"Isn't it better to fix it?"

If he told me, the yellow traffic light was flashing.

I feel that it is not suitable for people who are not willing to make an effort because they can make an effort without difficulty.

There is a possibility of breaking up easily.

Since Shirokusei has the instinct to save money, he doesn't want to marry someone who spends money unplannedly without thinking in vain.

You can get a lot of attention by showing that you are using things carefully or choosing and buying things that can be used for a long time.

Being obsessed is also jealous, so be aware that complimenting another man in front of him can make you sullen.

Never talk about him in the old days. Remember forever and risk being steamed back when you forget.

==

How to interact with the car knight

A car knight is a golden yang.

Instinct is an attack instinct.

So what do you want to attack? It's not for you, but for what you want to protect and what you think you have to protect.

Since metal is originally in the soil, it must be excavated from the soil to see the light of day.

Even if it is dug out, it cannot be used as it is, so it can only be used after it is melted with high heat, refined, and beaten to form a shape.

With that property, it becomes an instinct to change and an energy to change the status quo.

There is a saying that the nail that comes out is struck, but he is a person who wants to be a nail that comes out and is willing to be struck.

By being hit, there are places where I'm glad I got out.

For example, when you find fraud in your company, you tell your boss and try to correct it.

However, depending on the response of the company at that time, there is a place to escalate the action at once until it is announced to the public.

I want to correct fraud even if the organization I'm paid for is socially wiped out! There is a place where you act with a strong feeling.

The degree of turbulence in your life changes depending on whether you have a brake to stop such behavior or whether there is a person who is stopping it.

Become an understanding person
If you have someone with a car knight, please tell him the coolness to stop the runaway behavior.

Please let him know that there are many ways to correct injustice, not just one.

I often take action on my own, so I think it's a good idea to first find a companion who feels the same way, and then have them listen to you so that you can get rid of your dissatisfaction and anger.

I think it's a little calming to find out that you're not the only one who's dissatisfied, and that others are putting up with it.

If he seems frustrated, talk to him before he runs out of control.

Letting him know that you are his understanding is the key to long-lasting dating.

===

How to get along with the cow star

Kengyusei is a shadow of gold.

Represents a gemstone.

Just as the golden sun, the car knight, represents the iron ore in the soil, the golden shade, the oxen star, represents the gemstone in the soil.

Just as iron ore is melted and processed with high heat, gemstones must be dug out of the soil, polished, and polished to achieve their original beauty.

In other words, by the time you reach the role you have been given, you will have the experience of polishing your humanity.

And there is a program in life that allows you to experience something like training in a relationship so that you can hone your morals.

If you can learn human beings in a complicated relationship and successfully graduate from the stage of human growth, you will be able to think about the interests of the group rather than the individual. , You can become a person who can clear various conditions and get perfect results.

Don't use it
People with humans are most afraid of damaging their pride.

If you point out your mistakes, even from someone lower than you, even from your boss

"Zackri"

I get a wound on my chest.

If you don't make a mistake, don't take on a job that you can expect to fail and run away.

I am afraid of failure so much that I think that I will take responsibility for solidarity with the other party by making friends and actually act.

Even if you do not get the expected result even if it is not a failure, you think that it is not your responsibility and impose responsibility on the people around you.

The fear of failure so far is due to the attack instinct that wants to bring people under control by shining.

Since it is negative, all evaluations hit your emotions directly.

Car knights with the same attack instinct are positive even if they fail to attack, so there are places where they are objective and can be done with "OK", but negatives are subjective and damage themselves. ..

I'm most afraid of being bad, but I don't want to be the best.

Hoshi is not the type of person who becomes the leader and pulls people, but he is effective as a supporter of the leader.

That's why I'm good at paying attention to my surroundings.

If you have a cow star for him, try to minimize the damage.

In particular, if you do something wrong with your work, a crack may run between the two people and you may not be able to repair it, so if necessary, pay close attention and be careful in the form of advice.

=====

How to interact with Dragon Takaboshi

Ryukousei is a water-based yang.

It represents a lot of water.

In other words, it is the sea, the taiga, and the bottomless swamp.

Since it is water, it is impossible from the beginning to continue to be one form.

If you stay still, microorganisms will gradually grow in the water and become a different liquid.

That's why I always want to move.

There are people who move with their bodies, people who constantly move their thoughts in their heads, and various types, but basically it is useless if they do not move.

It's rotten.

Curiosity is like walking in clothes, so you'll want to dig deeper into what you care about.

I'm frustrated if I can't.

I hate being disturbed.

It will be a life of running away from parents, siblings, sisters, uncles, aunts, teachers, bosses, and those who stop their movements.

Of course, I don't want to be bound by him or her, my husband or wife.

When you don't have what you care about, what you want to do, or where you want to go, it's not a pain to spend time with someone you like (although it's rare).

But don't taste it and let someone with the Dragon Takaboshi do the same thing again.

Basically, Ryutakaboshi becomes a different person after 3 days. In the worst case, people have completely different ways of thinking and mood in the morning and at night.

Because he has a strong learning instinct and incorporates new ideas and things into himself with his whole body.

Therefore, when you go out with Ryu Takaboshi, please be prepared to meet once in a while.

Really, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thinking is omnidirectional
Ryu Takaboshi likes to "think".

I'm always thinking about something.

I think about the past forever, dig deeper into the meaning of what others say, and think about various things.

I like thinking, so I'm thinking about something all day long.

There is a washing machine in my head and it feels like it's always spinning.

Since it does not have a dehydration function, it is a drain.

Thinking about things that way, your ideas and creativity are new.

Whether or not its novelty, eccentricity, and originality are socially evaluated depends on whether the times are suitable for the person.

It's so novel that it doesn't get people's understanding or it's treated as a weirdo.

However, he does not suffer much.

People around me get angry, but if you can share your freedom, you can have a perfect relationship without complaint.

Ryutakaboshi does not bind others because he does not like being bound.

He is the one who understands the "freedom" of the mind best.

===

How to interact with Tamado Hoshi

Gyokudosei is a water-based shade.

It represents a little water such as rainwater, fog, and streams. As an instinct, it is a learning instinct.

I like classic and traditional things.

The reason why I like old things is that the effects, functions, meanings, etc. have been refined over time.

I have a longing for something that continues to be evaluated by people and the world.

It can be said to be respect.

Because of that kind of temperament, it is not suitable for work that follows trends or keeps up with the times.

Even if it's a job that keeps up with the changing times, the actual work you do is writing sentences, buying and selling things, and if it's an essential job rather than a superficial one, you can continue to devote yourself to it. ..

If you take a long time to improve, deepen your understanding, and have such things in your work and hobbies, you will be able to make the most of yourself.

The impression is also different from those who have the same learning instinct as Ryu Takaboshi.

People who have Tamado Hoshi want to keep a distance from people like Ryu Takaboshi, but they rarely reveal their thoughts, so they can be misunderstood.

When I invited him to go out with me, I was wondering if he would be happy because he would follow me silently, but sometimes I was immersed in my own world.

I value etiquette, and I hate fighting with people (because it's annoying), so I just listen to what the other person says.

Words become a weapon
The interesting thing about Tamado Hoshi is that people who are related to acquaintances and friends think that it is rude to include privacy and keep a certain distance, but it is deep for family and relatives. It's about showing love.

You will be taken care of, interfered, and brought to your own way as if you were a stranger.

The service to humans entering their territory is as deep as the free love that a mother raises a child.

With a deep love and a spirit of service that does not seek rewards, you can naturally understand the feelings and hopes of the other person, what they need, what they do not need, what they should do, and what they should not do. I will.

Tamado Hoshi can understand the people in his area so that the person who is always caring for them can immediately understand what the baby is looking for and crying.

Therefore, the words that Tamado Hoshi said casually may pierce the other person's chest.

The stronger the feeling for the other person, the more destructive the words will be.

You who had Tamado Hoshi in him, have you been hurt so much that you couldn't recover from what he told you?

Didn't you say something terrible?

He didn't hate you and said that.

I just said what I felt (Are you not following me? Sorry, please forgive me).

He thinks that what he feels is also felt by others.

That's why I talk to him asking for consent, but to him

"If you say that, I'll hurt you!"

Let me tell you clearly.

"Even if you say the same thing, it feels better if you change the wording."

I'll tell you.

Creating resistance to poisonous words is the key to a long-lasting relationship.

bên phải

The type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is pierced
Lover's type = the type you like.

I will explain the type that people who have "penetration" stars will like.

Features of piercing type
Penetration type people are not good at interacting with each other and tend to keep a distance from people.

Because I have a strong sense of myself, I can get along with people who have similar ideas to me, but I can't get along with people who are completely different from me.

I don't want to get into my heart, and I don't want to get into the other person's heart.

It can be said that it is a type that is not good at exchanging minds.

I
hate the piercing type
Penetration type dislikes being denied one's way of thinking.

I think everyone hates being denied their way of thinking, but I especially hate being denied the piercing type.

I also hate being forced.

You can't stand being fooled by what you like and what you have and your friendships.

Therefore, for people who are piercing type,

"You are stupid"

I can't say that.

"Bakane ~"

It's OK to say cute, but

"Fucker!"

If you say that, you won't get a reply for a year.

That's how tough the penetrating type is.

Penetration type has a
delicate heart
The penetrating type has a delicate and vulnerable heart.

There are places where you can't change yourself, so denying yourself is more troublesome than getting angry.

I don't know what to do, I get confused and shut up.

That doesn't mean that you can "OK" all of your piercing-type opinions when dealing with piercing-type people.

Everything is "moderate".

It's easier to get accepted if you don't deny the piercing type and try to convey your wishes sparingly.

It
takes time to get along
It takes time to get along with a piercing type person.

Suddenly, you will be repelled if you attack with all your might.

Take the time to carefully reduce the distance between the two.

If you continue to praise the good points of the piercing type while trying to understand you, it will gradually open your heart.

Once you open your heart, you can get along with each other at once.

A bond is created when a relationship of trust is established
If you take the time to interact with each other carefully and build a relationship of trust, the piercing type person will become a person who will not betray you.

You will be very important to you.

It can be said that having a relationship of mutual trust is an important point for making friends for a long time.

===
Features of stone gate type
The stone gate type person is characterized by having the strength to revive even if it breaks.

Because it has the properties of flowers, it has the strength to sprout and bloom even if it is stepped on.

He is sociable in appearance, friendly, always smiling, and likely to hear anything he says.

But he is not the one who listens to what he says easily.

If you've heard of it, it's likely that it happened to be the same as the Ishimon type wanted to do.

Ishimon-type people have the property of not being able to do things that they are not convinced of.

Make your own place after increasing friends
Have you ever seen ivy spreading lush foliage and covering the walls of a building?

Instead of asserting itself as a single tree, it proliferates itself and asserts itself.

In other words, I increase my allies (alternates) a lot and make my existence look bigger.

Ivy naturally finds a place where it can grow.

In other words, it is an environment that accepts one's thoughts and sensibilities, a workplace, a circle, and relationships.

In order to grow in an environment that I have decided to take root in, I strive to become familiar with that environment and to be liked by those who are in that environment (especially those who are in a higher position).

Until you accept yourself, even if you bend yourself, there are places where you can adapt to the other person, and in order to increase your presence in the organization to which you belong, you should suppress your self-assertion and adjust to your surroundings.

Someone who can patiently continue such efforts.

After continuing efforts and patience to increase the perspective of one's alter ego, Ishimon-type self-assertion begins.

Cover your house or wall, change it to your own color, and then start what you really wanted to do.

Take good care of your friends
The number one priority in the mind of the Ishimon type is the organization and friends to which you belong.

Some people make the number one priority family, but most of the time they prioritize work and friendships.

The reason why we prioritize invitations from friends over family over lovers is that there is a sense of danger of losing our proliferated self.

For the Ishimon type, lovers and family members are the same as themselves, so they sacrifice themselves in the same way as they sacrifice themselves for their companions.

It's not that you're okay at the expense of your family.

There is no consciousness of sacrificing in the first place.

If you do not belong to an organization, your work and your activities will be the first priority.

I want to create an environment where I can handle everything I handle and my range of activities as I want, and I will continue to strive for that.

Unless you are in control of every corner, you will feel uncomfortable.

Collect a lot
There are places where you can create a lot of your own alter ego and arrange them around you to be satisfied.

When you collect something, you may collect an order of magnitude more than others.

"A lot"

That is the type that tends to be the theme of a lifetime.

====

Features of the phoenix type
The phoenix type person has objectivity.

It has an excellent sense of balance in calmly judging the situation by looking at the surrounding situation objectively.

It is unlikely that you will insist on your own opinion and annoy others.

Calmness is a characteristic of the Hokaku type.

I
hate the phoenix type
The Fengkaku type dislikes bondage.

I am not good at being interfered or forced.

I don't want to dislike it, so I'm reluctant to push it. It's the type that you want to enjoy comfortably.

Fengkaku type is a gourmet
The Hokaku type likes to eat delicious food.

I'm sorry for the effort to eat delicious food.

Gather information on restaurants with delicious food and go to eat.

Watch the cooking videos and try to make something that looks delicious.

I am the type who enjoys life.

I don't want to do anything unpleasant
Fengkaku type people don't want to do anything unpleasant.

I also hate wasteful things.

I'm not good at doing things that don't make sense.

To act, you need a solid purpose.

The purpose is fun, meaningful, and meaningful.

If you can't find it interesting, you'll lose motivation.

You may be thrown away or thrown away if you have a fickle personality that isn't tenacious and you'll be distracted as soon as you're worried about the goodness of giving up or other interesting things.

====

The type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is tuned

I will explain the type that people who have "tuned" stars here will like.

Features of the adjustment type
The characteristic of a tuned person is that he continues to seek a world that fits his feelings.

Just as a magnet attracts iron sand, I want to be close to myself and have something that doesn't deny me.

It's such an instinctive request that he may not have been aware of it.

I always want to meet my utopia, which should be somewhere.

Above all, I want an environment where there are people who understand me and understand what I want to say, and I have a job where I can exert my strength.

I
want someone who understands
Human beings are looking for their own understanding more than anyone else.

The person who understands you is the source of your energy.

When it's hard to find an understanding person, you'll accumulate a lot of stuff and become hypersensitive to those who deny you.

Not only is it sensitive to sensitivities, but it also makes me feel a grudge against the future.

Perfectionist artist
Having a delicate feeling means that your sensibility is superior to that of other people.

It is a sensitivity that sticks to beauty and ugliness, seeks perfection, and can feel even the slightest difference.

He has the aesthetic sense to keep himself beautiful, and has the dexterity and creativity to create what he thinks is beautiful.

There is a place that closes the heart to those who do not recognize or understand their sensibilities.

In order not to leave your own sensibility, if you do not work to create it as a work, or if you do not act, your emotions will be trapped inside, and you may lose your relationships with yourself.

Exhale emotions
Instinct has the instinct to convey, so if you don't have a place to spit out your thoughts, you can't do it.

It is important for a person of the adjustment type that there is a place to spit out their feelings and there is a person who accepts them.

Understand and accept
Don't deny a person of the tuned type.

Even if people all over the world blame you, just believe in it with all your might.

No matter what you do, if you can continue to show a deep understanding that it was a necessary act for a human being, you can become an irreplaceable eternal lover.

Please listen to your thoughts until you are satisfied.

That's the secret to a long-lasting relationship with a toned person.

===
type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is sought after

I will explain the type that people who have "remaining" stars here will like.

Features of the grace type
The human race type wants to help when it sees a person in need.

When you see someone in need, you have a strong desire to help them, and especially when you see someone in trouble with your favorite opposite sex, you will fight the urge to speak out.

I think for a moment that I might be disliked by calling out, but I will call out to the urge.

And we will spare no effort to solve the problems that the other party has.

Friendly to any person
If you don't like the opposite sex, do you leave it alone? That's not the case.

Whether it's people, money, or evaluation, you have the instinct to attract yourself, so you can deepen your understanding of the other person and the target and show your affection.

A service spirit that can provide kindness to anyone, and a person who works his head with pain as to what he can do for those in need.

Instinct you want to attract
She has a strong spirit of service, likes to take care of everything, is amiable, and is a cute girl who is obediently pleased when complimented.

However, the instinct that you want to attract to yourself is literally the instinct, so the purpose is to attract.

In other words, the purpose is to turn the other person toward you and draw them to your hand.

What the instinct wants is just

"Attract"

With the work

"to obtain"

Not.

You can be satisfied just by attracting the other person's attention.

Fortune called revolving goods
The savvy type has an instinct to attract something and likes to attract it.

But sometimes I let go, as if I lost interest the moment I got it.

In particular, money does not remain in the hands of the savage type, which means revolving goods.

Because you have the fortune to come in as much as you spit out, you will unknowingly want to let go of what you get.

Fish caught
I have an instinct to let go of what I get, so I don't feed the fish I catch.

I'm not offended, but I sometimes take care of my family members.

As soon as you settle down at home, the hunter's temperament of searching for the next prey will never disappear.

To be a lover ...
If your lover has a savage type that keeps aiming for prey, don't lose the element of prey that can be chased forever.

Being a prey means nurturing a side that your lover does not know and keeping that energy.

Through lessons and work, you can lively enjoy the world that you can enjoy.

Being a person who enjoys life without depending on his lover is the key to a long-lasting relationship.

===

I will explain the type that people who have the star here as " Human" will like it.
Features of the Roku type
The Roku type person is a hard worker.

I like things that last a long time. It will settle down if there is something that can be piled up little by little.

It's easy to remember that you've learned it once and for all.

The characteristic of the Roku type is that it takes time to achieve the goal seriously.

I
hate the Roku type
The Shiroku type is not good at suddenly getting into the limelight in a gorgeous place.

Careful preparation is required for things that attract attention, such as giving a speech or giving a presentation in public.

When it comes to a scene where you suddenly receive a speech nomination at a wedding reception, your head becomes blank and upset.

You can do it if you are prepared, but you can't respond if you are suddenly told.

I'm not good at being unprepared or not ready.

Shiroku type is
good at supporting
The Shiroku type is good at supporting.

What the people you are looking for can be quick.

I'm not good at actively moving, but I'm good at following and supporting.

It is a type that is good at organizing homes, organizing small gatherings, and so on.

solid
Roku type people are serious and solid.

I'm basically a hard worker, so if I continue to spend time lazily or play around, I feel uncomfortable.

It is a type that builds up human self-confidence by steadily accumulating every day.

===

The type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is a car horse

I will explain the type that people who have a star here as a "car horse" will like.

Features of car horse type
The car knight type is a person who wants to change the status quo.

He has an attack instinct and attacks not for himself but for what he wants to protect and what he thinks he must protect, and acts to change the status quo.

There is a saying that the nail that comes out is struck, but he is a person who wants to be a nail that comes out and is willing to be struck.

There are places where I'm glad I got out by being hit.

I can't forgive injustice
For example, when you find fraud in your company, you tell your boss and try to correct it.

However, depending on the response of the company at that time, there is a place to escalate the action at once until it is announced to the public.

I want to correct fraud even if the organization I'm paid for is socially wiped out! There is a place that makes me strongly think.

Words and deeds that do not think ahead
Once you set a goal, it's hard to stop.

Is there a brake inside me to stop the reckless behavior, or is there someone nearby who is stopping it?

The degree of turbulence in a car knight-type life depends on whether or not there is someone to support you.

It is necessary to understand that there is more than one way to correct fraud in the car knight type, and there are various ways.

I need someone to talk to
Also, even if it is not fraudulent, there are times when you want to start something because of your sense of mission.

When you start something, you know if a sensible person will be on your side to make the activity successful.

It's a great beauty to be able to act without thinking about the benefits, but if you do something that is too out of the public perception, it will be difficult for you to live socially.

To protect car knight type people

"Please feel free to contact us anytime."

It is important and necessary to tell.

===

The type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is a cow
I will explain the type that people who have the star here as " Human" will like it.
Features of the cow type
The characteristic of the humanoid type is that many people have high pride.

It looks great, it's a little different.

I'm most afraid that my pride will be hurt, so I live with the utmost care not to fail.

Be cautious.

Vulnerable heart
A person of the cow star type, even if he / she is in a lower position than himself / herself, even if he / she is a parent or boss, will be hurt in his / her chest when he / she is pointed out a mistake.

If you don't get the results you expect, even if you don't make a mistake, you can put responsibility on the people around you.

I am afraid of this failure because I have an attack instinct that I want to put people under control by shining.

It's an instinct, so it can't be helped.

You may act like avoiding responsibility, but you are the one who suffers the most from your failure.

When you can't live up to the expectations of those around you, the person who gets hurt the most is the human being of the human race.

Good attentive
I'm most afraid of being bad, but I don't want to be the best.

Rather than becoming a leader and pulling people, a human being who is a human being is a leader, and he / she demonstrates his / her ability as a supporter of the leader.

I am good at paying attention because I have the aptitude as a supporter.

The ability to adjust relationships so that waves do not rise is outstanding.

You have a role and a sense of responsibility to get the job done.

Rejoice when complimented
I'm happy when I've achieved my role, but I'm even more happy to be praised by others.

However, it's cute that you can't go to the point where you'll be happy and do it.

He has a calm analytical ability, and he feels that it is natural to be able to do it, so it is also modest to be happy to play.

===

I will explain the type that people who have the star here as "Dragon High" will like it.
Features of Ryutaka type
Ryutaka type people are people who always want to move.

There are people who move with their bodies, people who constantly move their thoughts around in their heads, and various types, but basically they are moving.

It has the properties of water, so if you can't move, you'll feel like the water rots.

A mass of curiosity
Ryutaka type people are like walking in clothes with curiosity, so they want to dig deeper into what they are interested in.

I want to see, touch, hear, try, experience, etc.

I hate being disturbed
Ryutaka type people want to give top priority to what they want to do.

And I hate being disturbed by what I'm trying to do.

It's easy to run away from parents, siblings, sisters, uncles, aunts, teachers, bosses, and those who stop you.

I hate being tied up
I don't want to be tied up, even from him or her, my husband or wife.

When you don't have what you care about, what you want to do, or where you want to go, it's not a pain to spend time with someone you like (although it's rare).

But I'm not good at doing the same thing over and over again.

Even if you enjoyed your last date, if you repeat similar dates, Ryutaka type people will find it boring.

Become a different person
Basically, a Ryutaka type person becomes a different person after 3 days.

In the worst case, people have completely different ways of thinking and mood in the morning and at night.

Because he has a strong learning instinct and incorporates new ideas and things into himself with his whole body.

I like to think
The Dragon Takaboshi type likes to think and is always thinking about something.

I think about the past forever, dig deeper into the meaning of what others say, and think about various things.

I like thinking, so I'm thinking about something all day long.

There is a washing machine in my head and it feels like it's always spinning.

Since it does not have a dehydration function, it is a drain.

I keep thinking without a purpose or an end point.

New ideas
Being free to think about things without being bound by existing ideas, your ideas and creativity will be novel.

It's up to the people around you to understand its novelty, eccentricity, and originality.

You may not get the understanding or you may be treated as an eccentric, but you are not too distressed.

People around me get angry, but if you can share your freedom, you can have a perfect relationship without complaint.

Freedom and original
Ryutaka type people do not bind others because they do not like to be bound.

He is a person who can respect freedom of mind and original way of thinking.

===

The type of lover of a person whose eastern part of the sun is a ball hall
I will explain the type that people who have the star here as "Tamado" will like it.
Features of Tamado type
Tamado star type people have a desire to study something.

The content you want to study is classic or traditional, and the effects, functions, and meanings of which have been refined over time.

I like the ones that have been passed down from ancient times and have been highly evaluated.

I would like to study beautiful things such as formality and style and incorporate them into myself.

I respect and yearn for things that are highly evaluated.

I'm not interested in fashion
I have a longing for something that has a fixed evaluation, so I'm not interested in following trends and trends of the times.

I am interested in my work and hobbies to improve and deepen my understanding over a long period of time.

Socializing is polite
Tamado-type people are basically people who want to keep a distance from people, but since they rarely reveal their thoughts, they can be misunderstood.

When I invite them to go out with me, I wonder if they are happy because they will follow me silently, but sometimes I just immerse myself in my own world.

I value etiquette and don't like to contend with people (because it's annoying), so for the time being, I listen to what the other person says.

Take good care of your relatives
Tamado-type people think that it is rude to include privacy in people who are related to acquaintances and friends, and associate with them to keep a certain distance.

However, he has a loving side to his family and relatives.

You will be taken care of, interfered, and brought to your own way as if you were a stranger.

The service to those who enter their territory is as deep as the free love that a mother raises a child.

With a deep love and a spirit of service that does not seek rewards, you can naturally understand the feelings and hopes of the other person, what they need, what they do not need, what they should do, and what they should not do. I will.

The Tamado type can understand the people in their area so that the person who is always caring for them can immediately understand what the baby is looking for and crying.

Poisonous tongue for those who can forgive
Tamado star type people take good care of people close to them.

Since I understand the other person while taking care of them, I sometimes throw words at the other person with a straight ball.

"Think good"

Since it is a word, the stronger the feeling for the other person, the more destructive the word will be spit out.

Creating resistance to poisonous words is the key to a long-lasting relationship with the Tamado star type.

====

#7 Elohim

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 Bài viết:
  • 1345 thanks
  • LocationLondon

Gửi vào 25/03/2021 - 20:21

lộc tồn : chính tài

tư lộc : thiên tài

điều ngự : thương quan