hình ảnh mọi miền

37 replies to this topic

#31 Đinh Văn Tân

Ban Điều Hành

• Ban Điều Hành
  • 7312 Bài viết:
  • 16861 thanks

Gửi vào 09/05/2016 - 05:08

Vi Khuê la chị, Trụ vũ là em, đều là thơ sĩ .

#32 Lou

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 Bài viết:
  • 1784 thanks

Gửi vào 14/05/2016 - 19:37

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Đăng ký hội viên để đọc nội dung đã ẩn

Published on Saturday, 14 May 2016 14:30 Written by Saigoneer.

For as much advertising as Saigon has today, the city's billboards and storefronts have made the switch from hand-painted lettering and retro designs to a more modern – and sometimes more generic – form of signage.

Thankfully, Facebook group

, has managed to amass a compilation of old Saigon advertisements in the form of brightly colored billboards and shop signs, fancy car detailing and the occasional hand-painted logo. Feast your eyes on these images from 1960s and 70s Saigon below:

[Photos via Facebook group

]

Source: saigoneer

Thanked by 2 Members:

#33 Lou

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 Bài viết:
  • 1784 thanks

Gửi vào 14/05/2016 - 20:04

Published on Sunday, 08 May 2016 16:12 Written by Dang Bui.

French photographer Brice Coutagne settled in Saigon several years ago. With an interest in unusual lettering, the expat found himself mesmerized by the city's hand-painted signs. Camera in hand, Coutagne set out on a quest to archive these disappearing fonts in the obscure corners of Saigon’s Binh Tay Market.
After spending his earlier years capturing images of Japanese script on film, Coutagne continued to explore and visually preserve vintage typography in Vietnam through his latest project, a series of photographic collages which includes a compilation of 100 old signs.
“It was a funny way to memorize them and to see the extent of how differently meaningful Vietnamese characters could be drawn,” Coutagne tells Saigoneer.

While there are several markets – Ben Thanh, Tan Dinh, An Dong, Ba Chieu and Hoa Binh, to name a few – where these vintage signs have endured the test of time, Coutagne chose Binh Tay Market as the site of his project. In the photographer's words, this was the place to go not only because it is the “chợ lớn của Chợ Lớn” (the “big market of Big Market”) and home to over 1,400 stalls but also because Coutagne wanted to “pay homage to the diversity of small businesses and record as many old shop signs as possible”, he says.
Though the Frenchman was enthusiastic in his quest, it was not always an easy one. With curtains of goods covering each stall's signs and local workers who, according to Coutagne, “are not in the least concerned by your being static in a narrow alley trying to focus on a picture [and] just push their way through”, not to mention the poor lighting inside the market, Coutagne had his work cut out for him.
However, the photographer managed to solve his problems all at once by paying a visit to the market just before the new year.

“I got to shoot all 100 shop signs the third and second day before the eve of Tet as the market was shutting down. Stalls closed, curtains drawn, lights off, no one was bustling around, and I had basically the whole place to myself [and] an eerie feeling [of] being alone in those deserted alleys, walking not so discreetly amidst leftovers littering the floor, hearing some late party-drunk [workers] sing their heart's content.”
A sole foreigner with his camera in a massive, desolate market, Coutagne carted a stool around to use as a stand while photographing the signs. Once in a while, he came upon some funny encounters with the language he doesn’t know.

“One shop sign struck me as quite rudely funny, on stall number 1276 named Phước Kiều,” Coutagne recalls. “Pronounced flatly as a westerner might do, it’s rather offensive for a business name, but I’m sure neither Vietnamese nor Chinese people would think in such twisted way!”
While the face of H. ... #... City is changing everyday – more skyscrapers going up, more old buildings coming down – Coutagne photographs the fading characteristics of the southern hub “in order not to forget them”, he explains.

“I will try to make photo collages – a hundred pictures each – showing one aspect of Saigon’s urban life: architecture, language, people, transportation and food,” he says.
So far, Coutagne has already completed four such compilations, featuring everything from floor tiles to rolling metal doors, tube house facades and hand-painted vintage signs.

[Photos courtesy of Brice Coutagne]

• Published on Tuesday, 08 April 2014 15:03
  • Written by Saigoneer

In 2008, Jodi left her job as a lawyer to pursue goal of traveling (and eating) her way across the globe. After arriving in Vietnam, she became particularly enamored with the country’s diverse culinary offerings which she’s documented on her blog,

. Recently, her love of food and fonts collided with these beautiful t-shirts, graced with a hand-drawn, typographic map of Vietnam and its food.

The artwork was done by her friend

who is the brains behind the awesome header on

. “We built what I think is a gorgeous hand-drawn typographic map of the country, made entirely from names of street foods,” wrote Jodi.

While her online store won’t be available for a few more months (and she has plans to do a series of these shirts for other countries), one can pick up one of these t-shirts (in black or white) at

You can find more info about the t-shirts

Published on Monday, 07 December 2015 14:43 Written by Saigoneer.

When Giang Nguyen decided to hunt for old typography around Saigon, what began as a personal research project soon grew into an obsession with the city's old-school design.
“I'm always fascinated by Saigonese colonial architecture and design,” Nguyen tells Saigoneer via email. “As a typographer, I used to spend a lot of time [going] around town to find...old typographic remnants to revive into new digital typefaces. During my trips, I also came across these beautiful tiles. At one point, I decided to collect them along with the type.”
The RMIT design lecturer and co-creative director at

has now turned his discoveries into a collection called Tiles of Saigon. The book features 30 different digitally rendered floor tile patterns from Vietnam's French colonial era, paying homage to the host of intricate and colorful designs that now grace trendy cafes as well as old buildings, museums and offices, restaurants and hotels across the city.

To create the book, Nguyen captured each pattern with a digital camera before using computer software to redraw the design. The resulting publication, which is now on sale at

, acts as a vibrant, modern-day record of one part of Saigon's design history, though Nguyen admits he didn't start the project with a book in mind.

“To say it's a historical record is a bit out of proportion,” he writes. “As grand as it may seem, it wasn't my initial goal. I just simply wanted to document [the tiles] to inspire myself but, noting the beauty in the details, I couldn't help but trying to redraw them myself.”

[Photos via

]

• Published on Friday, 15 November 2013 12:30
  • Written by Lidia Gallardo

Expressions like, "walk with your head held high" or "look forward" don’t always work, at least if you are in Saigon - to look to the floor can sometimes reveal hidden gems.
Coming from Andalusia, Spain, I was used to seeing cement tiles around me my entire life, as the Muslims occupied the region for more than seven centuries. But it was really surprising to find in HCMC, in a remote rural public school, the same kind of tiles.
After noticing the first one, I saw these tiles in other schools and hospitals. Finally, I discovered the amazing floor of the Central Post Office and, due to the similarities, I decided to investigate where they come from and was surprised to learn that much of them are made in Vietnam.
It seems that the origin of cement tiles dates back to the time of the ancient Assyrians, who extended this technique for decorating homes throughout Arabic countries and to the East. They manufactured the tiles to better facilitate the typical behavior of taking one’s shoes off before entering a home.
In Europe, the cement tile was introduced in the 7th century by Muslims who had learned the technique from the Persians. Due to its huge success, many other countries begin to introduce this element in their buildings, and France was one of these – by the 19th century, cement tiles were being manufactured in the French city of Viviers. By this time, tiles were popular not only in Europe but also in the United States.
Vietnam, as a French colony, inherited the technique in the 20th century. The French brought all the necessary machinery to teach Vietnamese workers how to manufacture the product. Vietnamese, known worldwide for their handmade art, became masters of this legacy.
In its early colonial development, many buildings in Vietnam were introduced to the tile as an architectural element. We have many examples in Saigon, such as the amazing floor of the Central Post Office or the Notre Dame Basilica, where the original tiles were brought in from France but were damaged during the American War and have since been replaced by Vietnamese ones.
Due to the simple machinery required to manufacture tiles, many family businesses began to produce them and its original architectural use was extended, right after the country’s independence, to many other buildings around the city including public schools, hospitals and even private modest houses.
Tiles had gone from classical ornamentation to utilitarian.
An amazing sample of the old tiles can be found in the old

on Hai Ba Trung, where trendy restaurant, The Refinery, conserves the old tiles beside new ones, creating a wonderful contrast.

These tile floors are beautiful, full of colors and shapes, very clean and soft. And some national companies have been looking to revive their glory days, transforming and adding to their original flair, allowing them to take the position they deserve.
The time of Vietnamese tile is back; we have companies exporting them all around the world.

Published on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 10:41 Written by Trần Thị Vĩnh Tường

When the H. #.. #... City authorities announced in 2014 that the Saigon Tax Trade Centre was to be demolished and replaced with a 43-storey tower block, many voices were raised in opposition to the demise of yet another piece of old Saigon heritage. But it quickly emerged that this was not just any piece of old Saigon heritage – the 1924-built French department store housed one of the world’s great pieces of mosaic art.
By the early 20th century, France had three North African Islamic protectorates, Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. Over 70,000 Muslims from these countries gave their lives to protect France during World War I (1914-1918), and in 1922, the French government began construction of the Grande Mosquée de Paris in order to honour this sacrifice. One of the largest Islamic temples in France, it was built in mauresquestyle and inaugurated on 15 July 1926 in the presence of French President Gaston Doumergue. The mosque was sponsored until 1957 by the Moroccan royal family.
From the 1920s, art from the Maghreb was also used by the French for decorative purposes in a variety of civic buildings, both in France and in its overseas colonies. One of the most important examples is the great staircase of the Grands Magasins Charner (GMC), now the Saigon Tax Trade Centre.

Photo via

The Société des Grands Magasins Coloniale purchased the land on the corner of boulevards Charner and Bonard in Saigon in 1921, and in the following year they began construction of the GMC store, which was similar in design to the company’s existing Grands Magasins Réunis department store in Hà Nội. According to an article of 14 June 1925 in Les Potins de Paris, the GMC was built over a period of two and a half years, from 1922 to 1924. In this way, almost exactly 90 years passed between its inauguration day on 26 November 1924 and its closing day on 25 September 2014.
Taking pride of place in the GMC lobby was the grand mosaic staircase, complete with decorative bronze railings. Though long regarded as an artwork of great beauty, the origins of this staircase were quickly forgotten, and only when the fate of the Saigon Tax Trade Centre was announced was its importance reassessed.
Last September, following the permanent closure of the Saigon Tax Trade Centre, a young Saigon architecture student sneaked into the deserted building to say goodbye to it. Like others, he touched the stairway, took a few last photos, tried to memorise the mosaic patterns... It seemed that over the next few days it would all be gone. Nothing but emptiness, like a shell on the seashore. Then on the floor he noticed a loose mosaic piece which had worked its way loose during the moving of loudspeakers at the closing ceremony. He picked it up and pocketed it as a last memory of “Tax.” He noted: “This mosaic piece is irregular-shaped, measuring around 16mm by 17mm, and of nearly 5mm thickness, stamped with the letter ‘H.’

When this young architect sent me the picture of the loose mosaic piece along with a shot of the whole mosaic on the stairway, I immediately recognised that they were of Moroccan origin. This made me so curious that I began to research their history. Then on 10 November 2014, I met with 35-year-old Faissel Farhi, owner of

in West Hollywood, California. A native of Morocco, Faissel had been born and raised in the capital of Fes and moved to the USA at the age of 18 to study.

Seeing the brown terracotta, Faissel realised at once that this mosaic piece had been made with clay from his hometown of Fes. The unevenness of the size and glazed colours of the piece suggested that it was handmade.
To my delight, Faissel confirmed my suspicion that the great staircase of the Grands Magasins Charner-Saigon Tax Trade Centre was nothing less than a prime example of the ancient Moroccan mosaic art of zellij الزليج‎, a speciality of his hometown of Fes, created using tiny enamel-covered chips known as tessera (plural tesserae).
The city of Fes was founded by the Idrisid dynasty in 789 and continued to be the capital of Morocco until 1925 under the French protectorate. Always a multicultural city with a population made up of Arabs, Berbers and other ethnicities, it has been called the “Athens of Africa,” mostly on account of its vibrant artistic and architectural heritage.
One of its best-known forms of artistic expression is the mosaic art of zellij, which dates back at least 1,200 years and is synonymous with exquisite craftsmanship. Originally created exclusively for royalty or high ranking officials, zellig has always been regarded as symbol of noble qualities, sophistication, wealth and high social status.
Since ancient times, zellig has been created by Maalem or Masters – the title Maalem was awarded only to artists whose age and experience qualified them to wear white aristocratic robes. Faissel’s father and grandfather were both recognised as Maalem for their work decorating a variety of Islamic temples and palaces belonging to local aristocracy. The artist would conceive the design of the mosaic entirely in his head. The only way to make sketches was to draw in the sand or earth.
Traditionally, during the construction of a building, the Maalem would move in and be treated like a family member. He would talk to each member of the household and then seek to encapsulate their feelings and personalities in the designs and contours of the zellig mosaics. If he was still single, a Maalem would sometimes marry the landlord’s daughter. Therefore, Maalem had a strong role to play in the community.
Zellig typically takes the form of a series of patterns which utilise both polygonal shapes and cursive scripts. Such spatial decorations avoid depictions of living things, and as such are consistent with the teachings of Islam.
The earliest zellig were generally of a single colour, but in the 14th century, blue, green and yellow tesserae were introduced under the Merinid dynasty and by the 17th century red tesserae had also become popular.

Photo via

The technique of creating zellij is very similar to that used in making pottery. The earth used to make the clay base is specific to the region of Fez, and no other type of earth seems to work effectively. It is first mixed with water, then kneaded by hand for a long time before being shaped into tiles 10cm on each side, and approximately 12mm thick. These tiles are then dried in the sun before being enameled and baked in a special oven, fired usually by olive pits. Tiles enameled with different colours are placed in the oven at different levels, so that each is baked at the correct temperature (white on the bottom, green on the top).
After the tiles are removed from the oven and sorted, they are cut into tesserae. This is done either in a dedicated workshop or directly at the construction site. Apprentices trace the shapes of the tesserae directly on the tile using a template, which is usually an existing zellij tessera. They are careful to mark as many pieces as possible onto each tile.

Photo via

Then the tile is passed to the cutter, who sits cross-legged in front of a simple workbench, which is often merely a pile of stones with a piece of iron or a harder stone projecting out from it to support the tile being cut. The tool used to cut the tile looks like large wide hammer, carefully sharpened at each end. Its weight and size contrast greatly with the small and delicate pieces being cut.

Photo via

After the zellij tesserae have been cut and their edges filed, they are placed in baskets, sorted by shape and colour. A craftsman can cut up to 400 tesserae per day.
According to Faissel, one of the characteristic features of zellig is the geometric symmetry of many of the patterns achieved by Moroccan artists, despite not having pencils and compasses. If the symmetry is not so strict, this means that the mosaic reflects the influence of Persia, where curves feature strongly in traditional carpet designs. The mosaic in the Tax incorporates many sweeping curved motifs; could its design perhaps have been influenced by Persia?
Faissel conjectures that only one Maalem came out to Saigon to build the GMC staircase, because at that time few Fes artisans would have been prepared to leave their family and country to work overseas. During that period too, Moroccan French speakers were still few in number. We don't know what the letter "H" stamped underneath the GMC tesserae stands for, but perhaps it refers to the name of the Saigon construction company which worked with the Maalem.
Faissel believes that in the areas of the GMC mosaic staircase which incorporate complex designs, the Maalem used the “indirect method,” which involves laying the tiles face down onto a thin cloth, taking extra care to ensure that the pieces are in the proper order, before the cement is added. This is an area which demands great skill, because once the cement has dried, it is too late to correct any mistakes. After the cement has set, the entire section of mosaic is removed, turned upright and placed in its final position. For the rest of the stairway where there was no design, the “direct method” of building up the mosaic by hand-positioning individual tesserae would have been used.

Photo via

So, exactly why did the French choose a piece of Moroccan art as a centrepiece for the Grands Magasins Charner? We know that mosaic art is one of the oldest and most beautiful art forms known to human civilisation, with a foundation in many early cultures, including those of Ancient Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome and Byzantine. What better symbol could they choose to represent the growth and development of Saigon than an art form which represents a synthesis of human civilisation.
Furthermore, the particular design of the mosaic staircase, with its predominant blue colour, shells and fish motifs, seems to bring to mind the great maritime history of Saigon, making the whole staircase an “invitation to the sea.” It’s thus entirely appropriate that in 1925 the French authorities installed a siren on the roof of Grands Magasins Charner to announce when the courier ship from France had docked with its mail and passengers!

Photo via

According to Faissel, the great value of the Grands Magasins Charner-Saigon Tax Trade Centre mosaic staircase is its uniqueness, since Maalem never created the same pattern twice. He is very touched that Việt Nam has preserved a work of art made from the clay pieces of his homeland for 90 years, and he aims to ensure that the story of this important artwork is known in his homeland and takes its rightful place in the history of the Islamic art of Fes. Faissel Farhi has also offered to manufacture and supply the missing tesserae to SATRA, if needed.
Early this year, in the wake of a high-profile public campaign which attracted 3,486 signatures to an online petition, the H. #.. #... City People’s Committee promised to preserve elements of the Saigon Tax Trade Centre in the new building which will replace it, most notably the great mosaic staircase.
From correspondence between myself and SATRA in February 2015, it is understood that the mosaic staircase may need to be removed, stored and then reinstated in the new building. If that is the case, it would be a highly specialised job for which the expertise required is not currently available in Việt Nam.
The conservation group

, of which I am a member, stands ready to assist the building’s owner SATRA in identifying suitable overseas conservation assistance, in order to ensure that the GMC mosaic staircase, that great masterpiece of Moroccan mosaic art, is preserved for future generations to appreciate.

[Top photo via

]

Sửa bởi Luciferlady: 14/05/2016 - 20:06

Thanked by 4 Members:

#34 Lou

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 Bài viết:
  • 1784 thanks

Gửi vào 22/05/2016 - 21:49

20150522---Bầu cử vs Một vài hình ảnh BẦU CỬ qua các năm của Saigon xưa.
Saigon 1960s.

Sài Gòn Vi Vu Một số bạn thắc mắc là có sai chính tả vs một số từ ngữ không được hiểu cho lắm: Admin xin giải thích để các bạn dễ hiểu là hồi đó Bắc - Nam đang chia cắt, mỗi vùng, mỗi miền có cách viết chữ và hành chữ khác nhau các bạn nhé grin emoticon

?

Thanked by 3 Members:

#35 Lou

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 Bài viết:
  • 1784 thanks

Gửi vào 21/07/2016 - 11:15

XIN GỬI TỚI CÁC BẠN THÔNG TIN CHÍNH THỨC VỀ BUỔI TRIỂN LÃM - TRƯNG BÀY TRANH ẢNH VỀ KIẾN TRÚC, VĂN HOÁ SAIGON XƯA.
Sài Gòn là một vùng đất trẻ 300 năm. Trải qua bao binh biến của thời cuộc, bao thăng trầm của lịch sử, Sài Gòn vẫn tồn tại và trở thành nơi giao thoa của nhiều dòng chảy văn hóa.
"Thổ nhưỡng di dưỡng nhân tính"
Chính vì đất đai bằng phẳng, rộng rãi lòng người Sài Gòn cũng rộng mở, nghĩa tình. Người ta đến và đi khỏi Sài Gòn vẫn yêu và nhớ Sài Gòn bằng một thứ tình cảm kì lạ. Đó là những thứ dung dị nhất như những con phố, tiếng xe cộ, góc chợ nhỏ với những hàng ăn , chút kỷ niệm nơi mái trường cổ kính, nếp sống, nếp nghĩ … của người Sài Gòn. Sài Gòn xưa và Sài Gòn nay vẫn có chung một nhịp cầu nối ở địa hạt văn hóa và con người.
Qua triển lãm lần này, Sài Gòn Vi Vu muốn tái hiện lại Sài Gòn xưa dưới góc độ văn hóa thông qua tranh ảnh, những thước phim tài liệu về con người Sài Gòn. Họ là những con người sống cùng với nhịp thời gian của Sài Gòn, chứng kiến bao thay đổi và là những người thợ mẫn cán lưu giữ kí ức Sài Gòn xưa. Sài Gòn xưa luôn chứa đựng những nét đẹp văn hóa, bản sắc riêng nằm lại trong kí ức người già và sự thú vị với người trẻ. Và, dù nhìn Sài Gòn xưa dưới lăng kính nào, thì Sài Gòn vẫn mang một ý nghĩa đặc biệt trong tâm thức con người đến và sống ở đây.
Sài Gòn Vi Vu đã đặt rất nhiều tâm huyết và tình cảm đối với vùng đất Sài Gòn này. Thông qua triển lãm, Sài Gòn Vi Vu mong mỏi có thể mang đến cho quý vị nhiều điều chưa biết về Sài Gòn xưa cũng như phác họa nên bức tranh văn hóa một cách đầy đủ nhất.
Xin chơn-thành cảm ơn mọi người.
VÀO CỬA TỰ DO.
Địa điểm tổ chức BLANC - 57D, Tú Xương, Phường 7, Quận 3.
Thời gian tổ chức triển lãm: 21 - 24/7/2016 từ 9h tới 21h các ngày trong tuần.
Ngày khai mạc diễn ra vào lúc 18h, ngày 21/7/2016.
YÊU CẦU ĐẶC BIỆT: Ăn mặc lịch sự, đi nhẹ, nói khẽ và cười duyên. Đến, chụp ảnh thật nhiều và hastag :‪#‎saigonvivu‬ ‪#‎saigon‬ ‪#‎vivu‬ ‪#‎blanc‬ ‪#‎lovesaigon‬ ‪#‎vivudennhungdieuxuanhat‬ ‪#‎teamsaigonvivu‬
Còn lại hông có yêu cầu gì đặc biệt nữa. Vì SAIGON mà

Link sự kiện:

| www.instagram.com/saigonvivu.
HẸN GẶP LẠI CÁC BẠN.

XIN GỬI TỚI CÁC BẠN THÔNG TIN CHÍNH THỨC VỀ BUỔI TRIỂN LÃM - TRƯNG BÀY TRANH ẢNH VỀ KIẾN TRÚC, VĂN HOÁ SAIGON XƯA.

Sài Gòn là một vùng đất trẻ 300 năm. Trải qua bao binh biến của thời cuộc, bao thăng trầm của lịch sử, Sài Gòn vẫn tồn tại và trở thành nơi giao thoa của nhiều dòng chảy văn hóa.

"Thổ nhưỡng di dưỡng nhân tính"

Chính vì đất đai bằng phẳng, rộng rãi lòng người Sài Gòn cũng rộng mở, nghĩa tình. Người ta đến và đi khỏi Sài Gòn vẫn yêu và nhớ Sài Gòn bằng một thứ tình cảm kì lạ. Đó là những thứ dung dị nhất như những con phố, tiếng xe cộ, góc chợ nhỏ với những hàng ăn , chút kỷ niệm nơi mái trường cổ kính, nếp sống, nếp nghĩ … của người Sài Gòn. Sài Gòn xưa và Sài Gòn nay vẫn có chung một nhịp cầu nối ở địa hạt văn hóa và con người.

Qua triển lãm lần này, Sài Gòn Vi Vu muốn tái hiện lại Sài Gòn xưa dưới góc độ văn hóa thông qua tranh ảnh, những thước phim tài liệu về con người Sài Gòn. Họ là những con người sống cùng với nhịp thời gian của Sài Gòn, chứng kiến bao thay đổi và là những người thợ mẫn cán lưu giữ kí ức Sài Gòn xưa. Sài Gòn xưa luôn chứa đựng những nét đẹp văn hóa, bản sắc riêng nằm lại trong kí ức người già và sự thú vị với người trẻ. Và, dù nhìn Sài Gòn xưa dưới lăng kính nào, thì Sài Gòn vẫn mang một ý nghĩa đặc biệt trong tâm thức con người đến và sống ở đây.

Sài Gòn Vi Vu đã đặt rất nhiều tâm huyết và tình cảm đối với vùng đất Sài Gòn này. Thông qua triển lãm, Sài Gòn Vi Vu mong mỏi có thể mang đến cho quý vị nhiều điều chưa biết về Sài Gòn xưa cũng như phác họa nên bức tranh văn hóa một cách đầy đủ nhất.
Xin chơn-thành cảm ơn mọi người.

SAIGON 1966 - Xe bán nước dừa
Đường Nguyễn Hậu (nay là đường sách Nguyễn Văn Bình), đối diện của hông nhà thờ Đức Bà (đối diện cửa hông phía bên kia là đường Hàn Thuyên)

SAIGON 1969- by Brian Wickham
người bán bánh mì phá lấu dạo trên đường Tự Do

SAIGON 1960s - BÁNH MÌ PHÁ LẤU ở CHỢ CŨ.

Nói nghe, tuần sau triển lãm VI VU. Bên mình mới chuẩn bị được một ít món ăn vặt của Saigon, để các bạn tham quan triển lãm có thể đến ăn - xem và nghe.
Bên mình đang cố gắng để các bạn thưởng thức đầy đủ những gì tốt nhất về SAIGON xưa. Mà kẹt nỗi đang chưa biết sẽ thêm ăn uống những món gì nữa ... Mọi người cho gợi ý nhé

À bên mình cũng đang cần một số bạn hỗ trợ về phần hậu cần, ai có hứng thú thì inbox với SAIGON VIVU nhé.

P/s: mọi khi k hào hứng mấy vụ đông người. Mà sao lần này ham hố lạ. Mấy bác ở Sài Gòn ghé nhìn 1 góc xưa nha, mấy bạn ở SG ghé qua mua ủng hộ post card tặng bồ nha. Thấy đẹp lắm lắm luôn

Thanked by 3 Members:

#36 V.E.DAY

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1183 Bài viết:
  • 2949 thanks

Gửi vào 21/07/2016 - 11:55

Có kem đánh răng Hynos, còn thiếu kem đánh răng Perlon :

Hình này ở góc Ngã tư Lê Lợi-Pasteur.

Kem đánh răng Hynos ở chợ Bến Thành :

Còn thiếu xà bông Cô Ba và dầu gió Bác sĩ Tín ???
Ý quên, chợt nhớ lại còn có kem đánh răng Leyna nữa, dầu gió Nhị Thiên Đường ....

Sửa bởi V.E.DAY: 21/07/2016 - 12:04

#37 Lou

Kiền viên

• Hội Viên TVLS
  • PipPipPip
  • 1684 Bài viết:
  • 1784 thanks

Gửi vào 24/06/2017 - 14:59

Chắc rớt wá..

(