#16 100dong

Bát quái viên

• Hội Viên mới
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 Bài viết:
  • 1928 thanks

Gửi vào 30/10/2011 - 17:00

Nguồn:

1* I cried for this man I'm 26 yrs old male and I curse every single american and pro-american who supports their government a.k.a the biggest terrorist country on the planet EARTH!!! What did he do to deserve this? R.I.P. Gaddafi you are a HERO!!!!
HulkHooligann 14 hours ago 9

2* @moussti Gaddafi has done good things for his country such as free healthcare,free education,and free Electricity and dude the presidents of the united states have done alot of worse things then gaddafi maybe you just follow the media
football55250 1 hour ago

3* @HulkHooligann The government in america is a ball-less bunch of fascist ****ters, just like Sarkozy, Cameron, and others. The real ENEMY though ,are the international banks, that control america, EU, NATO, Mass media, and bascily the world. We few strong self-thinking people MUST lead the sheep out of the brainwash, before its too late,.. keep the internet free and we will win this. Im afraid this is not the first country destroyed by zionist bankers, its 1 of thousands of lies.
Etrajbe 3 hours ago

4* @HulkHooligann Indeed. RIP, a great hero that'll never be forgoten. Now the people saw the true face of the so called rebels. RIP Colonel Gaddafi ! I'll win or die like a martyr he said. He lost this dirty war against the greedy nations and he went down in his hometown like a martyr. He suffered the worst tortures. RIP Colonel Gaddafi my hero, i can't watch what they did to you.
77elvistheking 5 hours ago

5* what a pity he's dead. God rest him
Karabalasagun1 16 hours ago

6* RIP Gaddafi, a man who will surely be missed, no matter what western media says.
DrinkingRazorBlades 17 hours ago

7* '( Gaddafi You Will Always be A hero A great Muslim leader
iamrealfake 1 day ago

8* legends are immortal, in love Gaddafi
Duman328 1 day ago

9* I'm from Azerbaijan! I supported great leader and warrior — Muammar Gaddafi!
TheBakuer 1 day ago

10* The "brave" rebels in Libya are animals. They should not have abused Gaddafi. Sodomized with a knife? Islam is a sick perverted religion...evidence?

11* Look at the videos and listen to the maniacal screaming and chanting, the smiles of the faces that are there as they torture and murder gaddafi. Anyone who can chant "God is greatest" as they are sticking a knife up an old man's ass, is sick. The US wants to deal with these evil spirits? They are pigs. We should take their oil & be done w/them.
mrarthurallen1 1 day ago

12* **** NATO
LoveFilmAll 2 days ago 21

13* praying for you from Viet Nam.damn NaTo
LoveFilmAll 2 days ago 2

14* he was hero
tienluat 2 days ago

15* Gaddafi did not kill his own people. Look up "truth about gaddafi". This will open your world and make you hate the propagandist bull**** on tv everyday. Rip brother leader
jcrongoXisXaXjerk 2 days ago

16* Gaddafi is my Hero...he fought until last minute against his stupid and manipulated nation.
djazairCNN 2 days ago

17* Rip Great Gaddafi
Toronto2245 2 days ago 15

18* rest in peace! thanks for defending libya against to those american cowards.. brainwashing those libyans.. still in the end they will beg for you to come back..
Adelvilla 3 days ago

(dừng trang 10)
Tiếp trang 10:
19* May allah bless your soul, The Father & The Brother
Rest in peace...
azffaz 3 days ago 2

20* Gaddafi.. A true hero
PLMBM 3 days ago 63 (ghi chú: 63 đồng ý)

21* He was a true leader, HE lives in many peoples` heart.Salute to Colonal
waqasakhtar98 3 days ago 39 (ghi chú: 39 đồng ý)

22* the death of Fadafi will only bring more sorrows...
jpgleiden 3 days ago

23* -MUAMMAR GADDAFI WAS A HERO SOME FOOLS THINK HE WAS A DICTATOR BUT NO HE WAS A REVOLOTIONERY LEADER VIVA LA GADDAFI YOU LIVES IN A MILLION HEARTS ♥ AND (USA<=====**** YOU) (Ghi chú: thêm đóng mở ngoặc)

nawabhaxan 3 days ago 4 (dịch: Gaddafi là 1 anh hùng, một số thằng đần nghĩ ông ấy là độc tài, nhưng ông ấy là nhà lãnh đạo cách mạng; Gaddafi muôn năm, ông sống trong hàng triệu trái tim. Và tiên sư thằng Mỹ.

24* In a few months they will realize how much they needed him.
R.I.P. Colonel Gaddafi
zagorica 3 days ago 2 (Dịch: khoảng vài tháng nữa họ sẽ nhận ra họ cần ông ấy chừng nào)

25* I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO I PISS ON NATO
peirau 3 days ago 2 (ghi chú: đái vào Nato)

26* True Leader of his ungrateful nation:( YOU ARE REAL HERO, COLONEL!!!
AgapeIndifferent 3 days ago 2

27* REST IN PEACE, COLONEL GADDAFI!!! I wish those who killed you would be punished!!! Shame on you , Libyans!!!
AgapeIndifferent 3 days ago 4 (dịch: Những kẻ giết ông sẽ bị trừng phạt. Xấu hổ cho các bạn những con người Lybia)

28* rest in peace colonel Gaddafi,people of libya never again in their lives will see such days,God bless you.
giannis1347 4 days ago 7 (dịch: hãy thanh thản, dân Lybia sẽ ko thể thấy lại cuộc sống (tươi đẹp) như những ngày quá, chú phù hộ bạn)

29* R.I.P. Colonel Mommar al-Gadhafi the greates man of Libya.
Tamsin53 4 days ago

30* He was a great man!Libyans will never see such good days again!NWO has your country now!

evakar24 4 days ago 3

31* He fought till the last breath deep within his brave heart, like a genuine warrior.
Respect and RIP to Colonel
ottovonstierlitz 4 days ago 3 (dịch: ông đã chiến đấu tới hơi thở cuối cùng và trái tim dũng cảm, như một chiến binh thực thụ)

32* United States is the problem of the world
TheCurtis213 4 days ago 3

33* NTC-RATS NTC-RATS NTC-RATS
riverdeltasea 4 days ago (dịch: NTC là những con chuột nhắt)

34* - I know people from Africa (Gabon- a french colony) who said that they envied the Libyans because Ghadafi made sure that everyone got a house as well as a large sum of money after marriage to start their families as well as other great social programs like some water system that brought farming to lots of North Africa (which the US bombed).

The western worlds intervention in this is the last straw in terms of how much we will take when it comes to our governments killing people for oil.
aristurtle1 4 days ago (dịch: tôi biết 1 người Châu Phi (nước Gabon), họ nói họ ghen tị với dân Lybia, vì Gaddafi đảm bảo cho mọi người có nhà có tiền sau khi cưới...)

35* @Youssie92 Wow, you have been fed with a lof of western media bull****. Even Bush was worse than this guy.
MrAnooxy 4 days ago
Libya how could you turn yourselves against your own?America france gave you arms and lied being friends to destroy the good strong stand of libya mr.Gaddafi!!
now Gaddafi is gone your rich peaceful libya will be gone,all you will never be in peace,all you will suffer!now libya is cursed !!! africa now will be ruled by the west!!on your knees to America!!!
flomash 4 days ago 2 (dịch: tôi đã phải chạy trốn khỏi đám truyền thông phương Tây thối tha.... ko hiểu....Bây giờ Gaddafi đã ra đi, và Lybia hòa bình ổn định cũng hết, tất cả các bạn sẽ chẳng bao giờ được yên ổn, ...)

36* @Azwar3 There wouldn't have been a civil war if it wasn't for NATO intervention. How do you think he stayed in power for so long? His people loved him. He managed to stay strong for so long against the worlds most powerfull military force and rebels. With all that's happened perhaps he would have been proud to know he died as a martyr.
SatoriWins 5 days ago 3 (dịch:.... những người dân của ông ấy yêu mến ông ấy...)

37* And he did stay in Libya to the end and fought to the end. True leader and warrior. Salute, colonel!
veljko3 5 days ago 81 (ghi chú: 81 đồng ý) (dịch: ông đã ở lại Lybia và chiến đấu tới phút cuối. Đó thực sự là lãnh đạo và người chiến binh thực thụ)

38* Lybians, now you will discover "freedom", "equal rights" and "democracy". When they suck you out you will cry for gaddafi. Universe has no limits cuz human stupidity is in it.
SlovenskiApach 5 days ago 2 (dịch: những người Lybia ạ, bây giờ các bạn sẽ hiểu cái gọi là Tự do dân chủ nhân quyền. Khi mà cho bạn no đòn (tự do, dân chủ, nhân quyền) thì các bạn sẽ khóc cho Gaddafi....)

39* A country so rich because of this man, will fall into the hands of the west when this man is not there!
One of the richest African countries without any involvement from America, obviously they didn't like that!
afzy911 5 days ago (dịch: đất nước rất giàu vì có người đàn ông này, đất nước này sẽ ngả vào vòng tay phương tây khi người đàn ông này không còn đó. Một trong những đất nước giàu có nhất châu Phi, mà không cần bất cứ sự tham gia nào của Mĩ...)

40* Gaddafi is alive
Patriot1418 5 days ago (dịch: Gaddafi sống mãi)

41* @SrtaCarolineTP Lybia was one of the richest countries in Africa, high salarys, free ejucation, medicine e.t.c.
jur4ik269 5 days ago (dịch: Lybia là một trong những nước giàu nhất châu Phi, lương cao, miễn phí giáo dục y tế...)

(dừng trang 20)

So sánh Likes-Dislikes

- Kêu gọi chống quân nổi dậy và Nato, tiếng Anh, tháng 2-2011
617 likes, 64 dislikes
Tổng: 681
likes 90,6% - dislikes 9,3%

- Clip quay năm 2005, được quân NTC đưa lên mạng tháng 9-2011
889 likes, 101 dislikes
Tổng: 990
likes 89,8% - dislikes 10,2%

- Kêu gọi chống quân nổi dậy và Nato Tiếng A rập, tháng 2-2011
556 likes, 75 dislikes
Tổng: 631
likes 88,1% - dislikes 11,9%

Tỉ lệ người ủng hộ Gaddafi không hề nhỏ. Nếu chúng ta biết tiếng A Rập, chúng ta sẽ rõ họ đang nói gì về Gaddafi; nhưng trước mắt hãy cảm nhận bằng những gì chúng ta đang thấy. Một nhà "độc tài" từ khi cầm quyền đến khi bị lật đổ rồi bị tiêu diệt liệu có được một sự ủng hộ của người dân trong nước, khu vực và thế giới ở một tỉ lệ cao như vậy không!?
Cho nên những điều báo chí phương Tây đã viết về Gaddafi, rất cần phải nghiên cứu lại.

#17 Alek

Hội viên mới

• Hội Viên mới
  • 97 Bài viết:
  • 2 thanks

Gửi vào 30/10/2011 - 18:01

I LOVE GADDAFI TOO....

Vui lòng Đăng nhập hoặc Đăng ký hội viên để đọc nội dung đã ẩn

Nato và NTC diễn hề thế nào thì những người quan tâm cũng sẽ tìm được góc nhìn khác về Gaddafi thôi.

Sửa bởi Alek: 30/10/2011 - 18:04